Avery Elle " Sentimental Too "

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Sentimental Too and Sentimental Too Elle-ments. This set is full of gorgeous sentiment and so versatile for any occasion.

Avery Elle supply that I'm using : 
Sentimental Too Clear Stamps for the sentiment " Are Amazing "
Sentimental Too Elle-ments to die cut the sentiment " You " on gold glitter card stock
Floral Bouquet Clear Stamps for the florals images
Floral Bouquet Elle-ments to die cut the floral images
Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments to die cut the frame on a white card stock and a white foam then I glue them all together

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Spun Sugar with blending tool then splash water with my brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

2 comments: