My Favorite Things November Release Replay

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things  November Release Replay. I play with the newest stamp set from Birdie Brown called BB New Best Friend and combine it with another stamps and dies



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 
BB New Best Friend for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB New Best Friend to die cut the images 
BB You Make My Tail Wag for the dog house, the bone and bowl images
BB Lucky Dog for the dog image
Dienamics BB Lucky Dog to die cut the dog image
BB Up in the Air for the dog image at the dog house
Dienamics BB Up in the Air to die cut the dog image at the dog house
Dienamics Birthday Speech Bubbles to die cut the speech bubbles for the sentiment
Dienamics Grassy Fields to die cut the grass then I color it using Limeade Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool then splash water with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon with blending tool then splash water with my brush. I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

3 comments: